Obsessions

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Golden Globe Dresses!

I know it's a bit late, but I haven't found the time because there has been no stupid internet! Anyway to who watched the Golden Globes, wasn't it the bomb but sadly I didn't get to watch the red carpet bit at the beginning and I didn't see everyone who's anyone's dresses. But there were so many gorgeous dresses and I can't choose my favorite! so I'll just show all of them teeheeeheee...

Firstly I loved America's dress and I was so happy she won! Awww... I got so teary, anyway I like the jewel tone of her Brian Reyes dress.
I loved Reese's dress, when I saw it I was like that's so cute! She wore a vivid yellow Nina Ricci dress... I did think though that it was a different style for her as she always opts for demure vintage-inspired looks.
And my gosh was there an abundance of white gowns or what! Everyone from Kyra Sedgwick (whose white dress was my favorite) to Nicolette to Teri and Salma and Kate and Heidi to Ali Larter!


Some gorgeous black gowns...

Oh and worst dressed -- Beyonce is one of them, I mean there were millions of gold dresses from Elie Saab's spring pret-a-porter collection, but the one she chose was oh-so-unflattering, and even she did not look usually gorgeous that night... tsk tsk And Rinko Kikuchi's pom pom dress was just plain weird...

And before I go I also loved Hayden Panettiere's dress! It was all Grecian-esque! I love it but I can't find a picture of it sadly! I will post one up if i do!

ciao!

No comments: