Obsessions

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm in LOVE...

...with fall's hottest bags! They're super gorgeous and so chic... here are three of my favorite bags of fall... (Love love love the Marc Jacobs one... my favourite)


1. The Paddington Shopper by ChloeSuper sized padlock, distressed scrunchy leather, gold and silver hardware. Need I say more?



2. The Intrecciato Shopper by Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta actually do not name their bags; Intrecciato is the name given to the intricately hand woven leather.

3. The Stam by Marc Jacobs


Ahh last but not least, the Stam bag. I love this, named after Canadian model Jessica Stam and inspired by vintage handbags. Looks great with a knit polo or bubble skirt... wish I had one..

I probably could never afford them (they range from $1000 - $3000!), but oh isn't it nice to dream?

No comments: