Obsessions

Friday, September 29, 2006

Milan Fashion Week (Part I)

As Milan Fashion Week 2007 is wrapping up, here are some of my favorite looks from the pret-a-porter (ready-to-wear) Spring 2007 collections.

Burberry Prorsum (weird, I thought they were showing in Paris Fashion Week)

I really liked Burberry's collection; the clothes changed from the start to the end. It began with some neutral shades and then later throughout the collection there was more color, but it was always soft and never too bright but with some metallics and shine here and there. I loved some of the male looks as well.





And then some pastelic colours are introduced...




Men's collection...

Sighh... wonder if the guys here would ever wear those two outfits! I love them! So preppy and chic but for the 2nd look I would swap the trendy silver shirt for a classic white one.

No comments: