Obsessions

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I heart patent

Right now I am in love with an upcoming trend: patent! But I prefer it in small doses, usually on shoes or belts. No patent trenchcoats please. Anyway I've been dying to get my hands on a pair of cute patent flats (like Mary Janes) or heels. Cause I think it looks good flat or really high. No kitten heels please.

I love them as slingbacks, peep-toes, wedges, stilettos and skimmers;



Marni Block Heel Pumps - I just adore this! it looks crafty and the color's so rich



Fendi PeepToe B Flats - I want this for school


Chloe Sciccoso Patent Leather Flats



Christian Louboutin (I'm sure you could tell the second you looked at it) Platform Pumps

Marc Jacobs Vernice Wedge-style shoes


Jimmy Choo Kelis Slingbacks


Elegantly Waisted Patent Belts

IL

No comments: