Obsessions

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow...

"Dear Santa, for this year, I want you to make it pourand drizzle and snow in the tropical climate of Brunei so I can wear these fabulous coats! Thank you!"

That would have been my letter to Father Christmas if ever I believed in him, (I don't think I ever did)... anyway, if I ever hated clothes or fashion it would be because I couldn't wear so much of the stuff cause it would be too hot here... people would just stare at you like you're out of your mind, I mean why IS she wearing those gorgeous flat knee-high suede boots when its 57 degrees out there. Oh well... one can drool. Anyway I've always loved coats, especially double breasted ones. And one of my favorites is a really lovely one Jennifer Lopez' s character wore in Maid in Manhattan... And other coats as well. Enjoy you people who are somewhere cold!

Jennifer Lopez ('s character) in Dolce & Gabbana

Banana Republic Glam Trenchcoat

Marc by Marc Jacobs Dot Wool Coat

Cole Haan Belted Coat


Topshop Contrast Button Swing Coat
Don't let the weather get you down! Add a bright spot to your day by wearing vibrant red.

okay that's enough out of me, bye and happy holidays!

No comments: